Royal Coast media is a full service digital marketing agency founded on strong business ethics and driven by people with many years of hands on industry experience in all areas of internet marketing including, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Website Design/Development and more. We specialize in fully integrated digital solutions that help businesses to go online and succeed.
We are looking for a passionate and fearless mobile developer for our iOS and Android App project. Are you passionately curious about knowledge and all things mobile with the foresight to understand the future?
Then you might have what it take to design products, assemble people, and deliver high quality product with our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You’re passionate about mobile development and have experience with both rich client application development as well as mobile application development as a whole.
- You like keeping up to date with the most recent mobile technologies.
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and group setting in order to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Development of mobile applications.
- You should be able to develop a mobile app independently and work with a team.
- Prior experience of development for a published mobile app is a must.
- Self motivated and can take pressure in a startup environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- 3+ years prototyping/developing/integrating/administrating Mobile applications with latest frameworks (native or hybrid); developing Application Programming Interface (API)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications and intermediate knowledge of progressive web apps would be a great advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- B.Sc/HND Computer Science or any related course.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org