Jobs at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
Petros Management Consulting - Our client in the Business Services industry, is recruiting to fill the positions of Office Assistant and Business Development Executives.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintenance of hygiene in the office premises and other cleaning activities.
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Individual should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Quick learner.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Reports to: MD/CEO
Purpose of Position
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- Develop the corporate aspect of the business
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NDC and its execution
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Generate all internal monthly business development reports on request
- To manage the relationship between the business (and by extension Client’s interests) and all industry players present in the country
- To obtain full knowledge of the local market and business environment
- Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited