Jobs at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Petros Management Consulting - Our client in the Business Services industry, is recruiting to fill the positions of Office Assistant and Business Development Executives.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintenance of hygiene in the office premises and other cleaning activities.
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Individual should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Quick learner.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Reports to: MD/CEO
Purpose of Position
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- Develop the corporate aspect of the business
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NDC and its execution
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Generate all internal monthly business development reports on request
- To manage the relationship between the business (and by extension Client’s interests) and all industry players present in the country
- To obtain full knowledge of the local market and business environment
- Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Smart Partners Consulting
- Site Engineer at HReade Limited
- Video Editor at AIM Group Limited
- Admin/ Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Warehouse Coordinator at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Marketing Executives at a Wine and Beverage Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- HR/Admin Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Accountant at First Excelsia