Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Ultiproc offers a one stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products; from computers and parts to welding equipment. At Ultiproc we buy, ship and deliver to your doorstep.
Full cycle recruitment solutions and HR-department outsourcing for the oil and gas industry is provided by Hobark CMS. Registered employees are placed at major oil companies throughout the world for various positions
Req I D
Engineering, Drilling Engineer, Oil & Gas, Production, Operations
- Ensure Onne Site work processes and procedures are accurately developed, updated, used and shared across entities as relevant.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and reporting of Onne Site KPIs
- Provide support to all operational activities of Onne entities in the area of work processes, procedures and quality
- Review and update Onne Site processes and procedures as per site requirements. Support and verify their proper implementation.
- Ensure information (processes, procedures and management system for the Site) is adequately stored, presented/explained, distributed and available within Onne teams in collaboration with Management
- Ensure new company rules, general specifications and guides & manuals issued by HQ are communicated to Onne Site and implemented as appropriate.
- Ensure new site procedures are promptly validated by relevant parties and implemented
- Prepare a weekly report of the main findings and achievements within his perimeter
- Write, maintain and update the CMS for Onne Site.
- Keep record of all documents, supervise document control and archiving activities
- Contribute to improvements on Onne Site management system by visiting/contacting the operational Sites (Field Operations, Drilling & Completion, Projects), and update accordingly using adapted tools.
- Ensure Onne Site "action plan" and audit data bases are kept up to date and follow up on close out progress. Achieve this by proactively organizing review meetings with relevant entities. Provide regular reporting on progress and areas of concerns.
- Audit the existing processes and procedures.
- Prepare derogation requests as per site requirements, archive and follow up on renewal requirements.
- Graduate Engineer with 5 years experience in Oil & Gas activities
- Analytical skills with multicultural and environmental awareness, anticipation skills
- Good communication skills, organization and method — Problem solver
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.