TheJobMag - Our client, is a leading brand in the fashion retail industry with specialization in top notch children clothing and stores across Nigeria. We are currently seeking highly talented individuals with proven retail experience to lead the Client's E-Commerce operations.
The E-Commerce Lead is responsible for providing leadership and direction for growth and success of the organisation’s online direct sales channel. He/she will be responsible for online content management, creating online marketing opportunities and initiatives that would deliver best personal shopping experience to customers.
- The desired candidate should be able to demonstrate high level Omni-channel e-commerce, analytics, sales and retail experience. Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that some of your duties would include the following:
- Develop and implement strategy for the development and management of the online business both brand and e-commerce
- Provide leadership in customer experience including design, content, information architecture, site performance, functionality and usability, working closely other teams
- Develop and implement strategies for in-depth analysis, reporting and growth in online sales KPIs, customer retention and brand experience
- Ensure timely and accurate deployment of new products and content management
- Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the designer arena
- Lead strategy and implementation of automated email marketing, lifecycle campaigns
- Lead online promotional calendar with aggressive conversion-oriented approach
- Manage and grow affiliate marketing efforts to reach core demographics
- Expand social commerce efforts on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Oversee product offering and ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
- Customer Service
- Manage relationships with outside web developers and 3rd party e-commerce software vendors
- Manage product information production to provide best shopping experience
- Develop site personalization strategies incorporating geolocation, shopping behaviour, order history, email and social media interactions
- Report on KPIs and other issues and take remedial action where necessary
- Ensure all service criteria are met investigating any anomalies with the warehouse or credit and report back to customers.
- Manage and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails
- Drive merchandising for categories based on historical sales data and analytics
- Monitor sales, stock and gross margin report by division, concept and product group, for review with Merchandising/Retail operations.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you must be creative with a strategic mind and a desire to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Previous e-commerce marketing experience in an online retail store
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- BSc/HND degree in Marketing/Computer Science/Business Administration/Operations Management or any other relevant discipline
- Expert user of Google Universal analytics, Omniture/Mercado, Tagging Management
- Proficiency in Website development, project management CMS systems
- Hands-on experience in online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written,
- Leadership capabilities, should be able to influence others
- Well organised project management approach
- Self-Motivated and result driven
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale