Sales Opportunity at Pragmatic Technologies
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pragmatic Technologies
Pragmatic Technologies - Our products categories span Banking Technology, Inverters, Stabilizers/AVR, Energy Saving LED and EFL Lights, Personal Electronics, and Consumer Health Monitoring Technology.
Our B2B business is handled by Pragmatic Technologies. This includes sales to corporates and our resellers.
Our B2C business is handled by our subsidiary, BuyRight. BuyRight operates an online store, www.buyright.biz in addition to physical retail stores in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. More outlets will be opened in the future across Nigeria.
The official brand of Pragmatic Technologies is PRAG.
- Selling products and creating store display at the store outlets
- Researching and predicting sales trends
- Ensure products are sold at strategic points
- Develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote sales stores
- Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximise customer interest and sales;
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season;
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance;
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products;
- Analysing previous sales and reporting on the current product sales
Qualifications and Requirements:
SSCE / OND
At least 1 year sales experience preferably with technological products.
Must reside on or close to Lekki.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Sales Merchandiser"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pragmatic TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)