Latest Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 6 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Report: Managing Director
- As a receptionist you are the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
- You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- A bachelor's Degree in English Language or other related fields.
- Relevant 2 to 4years experience in a similar role
- Must be creative
- Must have excellent memory for details, be able to meet frequent absolute deadlines under stressful conditions, and deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- have excellent presentation and performance skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Be able to communicate knowledgeably and engagingly with customers
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to draw information from people
- Be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and Credentials to: email@example.com
Note: All applications should have very specific subject: E.g. Receptionist - Ikeja, Ojodu, Yaba etc.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opportunity at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Human Resource Role at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited