Job Vacancy at Skyborne Logistics
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 22 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
Skyborne Logistics is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining over 70 years of experience, capabilities across all various industries and businesses ranging from the ICT, Aviation, Oil and Gas, Government parastatals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Assist customers with related concerns.
- Carry out collection audit via telephone or physical visit and solicit for payment.
- Keep regular update of financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Locate and monitor due and past due payments.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due.
- Carry out the necessary administrative functions for all accounts such as recording change of address and deleting the records of customers where necessary.
- Sort and file documents and perform other clerical duties, such as answering mails, messages or calls and writing reports.
- Initiate necessary proceedings when customers fail to respond to collection attempts.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum qualification of an OND
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to communicate excellently in writing and verbally.
- Ability to maintain composure by controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations.
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Ability to fulfil obligations, being reliable and dependable.
- Ability to develop one's own ways of doing things, being able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to provide quality standard of service to customers.
- Attention to detail- applicant must be thorough in completing work tasks.
- Basic knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Applicant must be streetwise.
- Applicant must be honest and ethical.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with title of Application as "Collection Officer Job"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Guardian Global Resources Nigeria
- HR Associate at Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit