Job Opening at Westwide Academy
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 21 November, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
We are currently seeking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and mission of Westside Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains student discipline and ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication system among the students, staff and parent.
- Shape a vision of academic success for all students and cultivate leadership in others.
- Responsible for the supervision, care and management of school equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance of school budget and the establishment and implementation of emergency procedures
- The school principal is responsible for the school administration and all facets of its instructional program.
- Guide school to better teaching and learning, supervises all teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintains high standards for excellent learning performance and commitment to Westside Academy’s goals, missions and visions.
- Must be able to demonstrate unique expertise in growing the population and finances of a school.
- Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree.
- Professional endorsement of exemplary leadership behaviors.
- Recognized Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years continual teaching experience, preferred 5 years plus, including teaching management experience.
- Recognized qualification in Educational Leadership.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching