Governance Program Coordinator at RTI International
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 3 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at RTI International
RTI International is leading the impact evaluation of Alive & Thrive Nigeria's infant and young child feeding promotion program in Lagos and Kaduna states. The evaluation will use mixed methods. We intend to measure the impact of high and low intensity interventions on four key breastfeeding and complementary feeding behaviors. We will also conduct a process evaluation, which will document the steps along the program impact pathways to the desired outcomes. The data collection in Nigeria will be undertaken by a sub-contractor.
- Serve as the day to day LEAD contact with the Champion LGAs and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Serve as crosscutting members of the overall technical team.
- Mobilize Local Government counterparts, Civil Society, media, citizens, and the private sector in each target LGA.
- Monitor the implementation of technical assistance and report on progress to the main office.
- Assist in organizing project sponsored events in the LGA.
- Assists project leadership and program management with implementing an integrated approach toward the cross-sectored coordination needed to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Serve as a mentor to LGA staff and Council to institutionalized International best practices introduced by the LEAD project
- Facilitate peer to peer learning between first and second round Champion LGAs assigned.
- Track and monitor innovative practices introduced by the Champion LGAs.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years or MA degree plus 3 years' experience.
- Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
- Fluency in the local language an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RTI InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Consultant (Local Facilitator) at Creative Associates International
- Community Access Advisor at IPAS Nigeria
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Assistant Vehicle Fleet Manager (VFM Assistant) at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Cashiers at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Purchase Officer at Solidarités International (SI)
- Human Resources Manager at Malaria Consortium Nigeria
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at FHI 360