Information Technology Sales Roles at Tunstees Technologies
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 27 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Tunstees Technologies Limited, a systems integrator, has over the years grown to be a household name in ICT within Nigeria and west Africa. We are a multi-dimensional Information Communication Technology (ICT) organisation shaping the field of ICT through our innovative and cost-effective I.T and Unified communication services.
Specialization: Information Technology and Sales/Business Development
- To win new customers and grow revenues from the sales of our software products while successfully delivering on Sales Target, Budget and Time
- To retain, grow and maximize revenues from existing base while identifying new growth opportunities within customer base, territory and sector
- Consistently develop, maintain and drive account development plans for each account, sector and territory
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years selling experience
- Minimum of Degree.
- Deep knowledge of Corporate Sales, Business analysis and process, and information technology
- Solid experience in successfully selling Software, Hardware and networking solutions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates