HR Career Opportunity at Supermart Express
Posted on: 22 September, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Supermart.ng is looking for a skilled Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Proven working experience as HR manager.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Product Researchers at Netromark
- Head of Financial Planning and Analysis at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphic Artist at Yudala
- Data Analyst - Consultant at CyParks Technologies Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer at Jumia Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Micserah Online
- Graduate Virtual Social Media Intern at Ohmashoes.com
- Latest Jobs at Thank U Cards