Latest Job Opening at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 12 October, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a leader in the Health Industry, seeks to employ the services of:
- This role is responsible for managing the business side of a general practice.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for managing the practice's staff and budgets, ensures financial sustainability while delivering good customer service.
- Makes key business decisions and oversees day-to-day practice operations.
- Works with physicians to develop business strategies and patient services
- Designs and implements workplace procedures
- Liaises with general practitioners, nurses, physiotherapists, and other medical practice employees to ensure they have necessary support
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Leads a team made up of medical secretaries, receptionists, records staff
- Manages patient records and IT system
- Maintains accurate records and files pertaining to staff schedules; maintains personnel records.
- Orders, stocks, and maintains adequate inventories of all medical and office supplies.
- Work with direct reports to establish performance standards for work assignments, monitors work status and progress including goals and objectives.
- Maintains a broad understanding of the principles of financial management
- Monitors all financial expenditures
- Attends meetings, participates on committees, and reports to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration or other related courses. A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Three to five years’ related experience, including clinical management or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to Communicate and negotiate with confidence
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Management Skills and Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software
- Budgeting and Accounting Skills
- Health and Safety Knowledge
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- Senior Medical Doctors at Life Spring Specialist Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital