If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company's Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts. The group also includes DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) and UGC (User Generated Content) divisions, which provide encoding, storage, search, retrieval, and reuse of photos, audio files, Web pages, and other digital files. Onstream's Audio & Web Conferencing Services Group includes conferencing provider Infinite, and audio and video networking services provider EDNet.
Location (City): Port Harcourt
The UFR Onshore Pre-commissioning Engineer will be required to:
- Provide assistance and reports to the respective UFR COMPANY Site Representatives at EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards; UFR Pre-commissioning Leader and to the UFR Construction Manager in Lagos.
- Be directly responsible for supervising all the pre-commissioning activities at EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards performed by UFR and OLT CONTRACTOR.
- Ensure that the tasks are carried out with full respect to HSE, Quality and Schedule in full compliance to particular technical requirements defined in the EPCI UFR and OLT contracts. The Service holder is responsible for:
- Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organised by UFR and /OLT CTRs - work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources, coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure pre-commissioning feasibility.
- Witnessing and validating the execution of EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards pre-commissioning activities with due consideration for safety, technical, quality, cost, schedule and achieving smooth hand over.
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
- Checking pre-commissioning progress against schedule and recommending any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch list.
- Reporting immediately any unexpected events which may affect pre-commissioning.
- The review of the various pre-commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the UFR Contractor.
- Reviewing pre-commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal, organization etc) Following UFR and OLT Contractors preparations of the onshore pre-commissioning activities and, ensuring all the HSE requirements are well implemented.
- Following Pre-commissioning activities ensuring the Pre-commissioning procedures are duly enforced by UFR and OLT Contractors.
- Reporting to each Yard’s COMPANY Site Representative and UFR Construction Manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during Pre-commissioning progress meetings.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of Pre-commissioning events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated Egina UFR Team specialists.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Reporting to Management any issues they may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during Pre-commissioning phases and that design is approved by Third parties (Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with Egina HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the Pre-commissioning phase.
- Participating to the UFR and OLT Pre-commissioning risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Media Corporation career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.