Sales Vacancy at DO.II Designs Ltd.
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Her unflickering passion for beautiful furniture and interiors as well as thoroughness in the execution of projects borne out of years of experience sets her and DO.II apart from her counterparts in the industry. DO.II recently won the Best Residential Designer 2012 category in the premier edition of the Interior Design Excellence Awards(IDEA).
- To manage the receipt, handling, and escalation of all sales enquiries
- To receive and co-ordinate all sales enquiries in line with the company’s sales process
- To follow up sales activities with clients & potential clients
- To liaise with the sales team to capture all necessary information for quotes and to manage the dispatch of quotes to agreed timescales
- Co-ordinate the market and client news in order to produce sales leads, brief staff and have a repository of live information
- Minimum of OND in any of the social sciences.
- Must have 3 years of marketing and sales experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to think out of the box
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DO.II Designs LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager Vacancy at a Building Materials Company - Executive Solutions
- Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs