I.T Vacancy at Intense Digital
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intense Digital
Intense Digital - A digital marketing & social media management agency, is currently seeking for qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, online banners, posters, Mobile apps, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
- The graphic designer will work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager.
- They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intense DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)