I.T Vacancy at Intense Digital
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intense Digital
Intense Digital - A digital marketing & social media management agency, is currently seeking for qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, online banners, posters, Mobile apps, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
- The graphic designer will work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager.
- They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intense DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)