Human Resource Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Store Officers at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- West Africa Asset Management Lead at HReade Limited
- Quality Assurance Jobs at Kantar
- Business Unit Director at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime