Sales Opportunities at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Ltd is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the Sales Unit and monitor all the Unit's concerns on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement according to the company’s annual goals. The manager is to coordinate, direct and manage his/her direct report and everyday Unit activities to deliver profit and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales team action plans.
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company procedures and products.
- To envision a possible “wow” reality for potential clients and convince them to make that world a reality.
- To constantly seek opportunities for new clients by paying attention to the market needs and demand.
- To sell our products by:
- Strategically positioning us within different market sectors.
- Lead our communication efforts in helping potential client achieve their goals using our services.
- Pursuing the feedback from potential clients to improve our services.
- Strategically creating a network that guarantees reference buy ins.
- Increasing our market share by selling solutions that meet the needs of the potential client.
- To work with Client Care Unit, Communications Unit, Operations Department, Technology and Development Department to create better demonstration documents to effectively communicate our services.
- Partner with marketing and media to drive improved marketability of products by measuring on a monthly basis the delivery of the agreed marketing activity plans.
- Provide feedback and support for marketing content where applicable for the unit.
- Review and ensure marketing support of products and services.
- Ensure optimum utilization of media channels for marketing of products.
- Liaise with marketing on marketing strategy and programs.
- Liaise with technology to deliver sales objectives, review technology solutions against sales needs.
- Work with the technology in conducting a comprehensive review of unit’s applications to identify areas of improvement.
- Recommend and implement features that will enable the provision of management information on Monitoring and Evaluation of programs.
- Continuously liaise with operations team on on-going campaigns in terms of costing, timing and quality of delivery, demand for and appraise the close out report on each program.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ working experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 2nd class degree BSC.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Strategic selling is a requirement.
- An experience in selling technology solutions is an added advantage.
Organization and Management Skills:
- Must be resilient and target driven.
- Good team spirit and project management skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good relational and customer service skills i.e Sociable and non-uptight character.
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills and networking skills.
- Exhibits confidence, initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Excellent Market knowledge, good negotiation and creativity.
- Ability to organize multiple projects; manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners.
- Good knowledge of computers including ability to use e-mail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools or applicable software.
- Ability to interpret reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dragnet Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at XNet Security Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions Limited
- Experienced Social Media Managers at Jambrite
- Job Opening at Mobius Wireless Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Visa Incorporated
- Senior Sales Manager 3 - Proposals at GE Nigeria
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin