Finance Career at Eat'N'Go Limited
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 1 October, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Imprest/Float check
- POS/Online Transactions
- Compliance check on all payment vouchers
- Operational Audit - All Outlets (Check if Promos been run are actually been followed at the stores, check rates being sold, if they tally with advertised promos, vet all advertisements either TV/Radio via-à-vis rates, size, service agreement, etc)
Stock/Inventory Audit (All Outlets):
- Internal Control Check on Diesel Purchase, Storage and Consumption across all Outlets. Same shall be applicable to gas as well
- Payroll Audit i.e. Salary Advance, Internal Loan, Leave En-cashment
- Staff/Personnel Audit i.e. Attendance Records, Overtime Claims/Mid-Month Payments, etc
- Procurement Audit - Foreign and Local including routine purchases
- Budget Performance Review and Variance Analysis
- Fraud Investigation
- Compliance Test on all Stores
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assists the Manager, Internal Audit Manager in the development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- A minimum of two years experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field is highly desirable
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Experience in a QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)internal auditing is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook,
- Advanced University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting;
- A professional certification in accounting or auditing will be an asset.
The Internal Audit Officer will:
- Be trained during his/her assignment on conducting
- Internal Audit missions in accordance with the standards promulgated by the Institute of
- Internal Auditors and to provide high quality work deliverables bringing
- Added value to the organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services