Finance Career at Eat'N'Go Limited
Posted on: 21 September, 2016
Deadline: 1 October, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Imprest/Float check
- POS/Online Transactions
- Compliance check on all payment vouchers
- Operational Audit - All Outlets (Check if Promos been run are actually been followed at the stores, check rates being sold, if they tally with advertised promos, vet all advertisements either TV/Radio via-à-vis rates, size, service agreement, etc)
Stock/Inventory Audit (All Outlets):
- Internal Control Check on Diesel Purchase, Storage and Consumption across all Outlets. Same shall be applicable to gas as well
- Payroll Audit i.e. Salary Advance, Internal Loan, Leave En-cashment
- Staff/Personnel Audit i.e. Attendance Records, Overtime Claims/Mid-Month Payments, etc
- Procurement Audit - Foreign and Local including routine purchases
- Budget Performance Review and Variance Analysis
- Fraud Investigation
- Compliance Test on all Stores
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assists the Manager, Internal Audit Manager in the development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- A minimum of two years experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field is highly desirable
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Experience in a QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)internal auditing is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook,
- Advanced University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting;
- A professional certification in accounting or auditing will be an asset.
The Internal Audit Officer will:
- Be trained during his/her assignment on conducting
- Internal Audit missions in accordance with the standards promulgated by the Institute of
- Internal Auditors and to provide high quality work deliverables bringing
- Added value to the organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Catering / Operations Manager at Toki Mabogunje & Co
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria