Logistics Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 20 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - We are currently looking for an intelligent and vibrant individual to fill the role of a Logistics and Fleet Support Officer.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The job holder will provide support to the client accounts officers managing immigrations and expatriate services
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Research required information for visa and immigration facilities processing using available resources including the internet, the experience of team members and personnel of relevant agencies;
- Deliver service and support to Client account officers and in certain instances, directly to Clients
- Interact with clients and Account officers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about processes and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine issues by evaluating and analyzing specifics
- Monitor vehicle movement and repairs.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues according to Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate source.
- Accurately process and record all transactions in ledgers provided.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to the team, clients and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Any other job or responsibilities that may be assigned.
- OND in any field of study (Only).
- Must have basic understanding of logistics and fleet management.
- Must not be younger than 25 years.
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos state.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and equipment;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Executives at Lorache Limited
- Sales Executives at Culminate Consulting
- Distribution Partner Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Market Development Assistant at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Rovedana
- Latest Jobs at Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Jobs at LeadHire Limited
- Business Relationship Manager at Transquisite Consulting