Logistics Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 20 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - We are currently looking for an intelligent and vibrant individual to fill the role of a Logistics and Fleet Support Officer.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The job holder will provide support to the client accounts officers managing immigrations and expatriate services
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Research required information for visa and immigration facilities processing using available resources including the internet, the experience of team members and personnel of relevant agencies;
- Deliver service and support to Client account officers and in certain instances, directly to Clients
- Interact with clients and Account officers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about processes and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine issues by evaluating and analyzing specifics
- Monitor vehicle movement and repairs.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues according to Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate source.
- Accurately process and record all transactions in ledgers provided.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to the team, clients and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Any other job or responsibilities that may be assigned.
- OND in any field of study (Only).
- Must have basic understanding of logistics and fleet management.
- Must not be younger than 25 years.
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos state.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and equipment;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited