I.T Vacancy at Dhanush
Posted on: 20 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dhanush Infotech
At Dhanush, we see Innovation as a clear differentiator. Innovation, along with focus on deep, long-lasting client relationships and strong domain expertise, drives every facet of our day-to-day operation.
Dhanush led by team of experts with vast experience in research, design, development and delivery of high-end technology solutions and services helps organizations implement and run IT Solutions aligned to their overall business drivers.
Our IT Consulting Services helps organizations to articulate business objectives, drivers and benefits they are seeking by leveraging best of breed technologies for competitive advantage. It also helps them to evolve their overall strategy, roadmap and intermediate milestones in deploying IT Solutions.
We offer web development and web based IT solutions that add strategic value to our client’s business. Our web application tools such as ‘Widgets’ development provide one-stop, comprehensive solutions for all business needs. Our development domain has expertise in Microsoft and ProvideX technologies.
- Adequate and up to date technical skills for providing service support
- Graduate or Diploma in Electronics or MCSE and relevant at least two years work experience on similar platform or setup
- Hands-on working experience in all available versions of MS Windows and MS Office, MS Internet Explorer, Anti-virus and WinZip Utilities, performance management utilities
- Experience with Wintel based workstations & laptops, printers, scanners, office automation soft-ware, network connectivity, and messaging software, preferably, Lotus Notes.
- Proficient in using latest versions of MS Office tools and in microsoft Windows Desktop use.
- Latest Windows versions troubleshooting, good networking knowledge and concepts of VLAN and LAN switches
- Excellent IT skills and a sound working knowledge of PC platforms.
- Email service based on latest MS Exchange versions or other proprietary software troubleshooting.
- Office utility tools, antivirus tools, personal firewall tools or other business productivity tools troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in Networking, Internet Protocols and Wi-Fi.
- Problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Team working skills
- Quick learner and flexible
- Interpersonal skills
- High level Communicator, written and verbal skills
- Fluent in English and French
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dhanush Infotech career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dhanush InfotechSimilar Jobs
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts
- Job Openings at Tros Technologies
- Jobs at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Sales Officers at Netexcel Systems & Technology Limited
- Lead Enterprise Developer at TriVersa Limited
- Sales Vacancy at General Electric (GE)