Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations.
- To provide overall leadership for the company in the pursuit of its mission, corporate goal and objectives.
- Collaborate with Board members and Management team to successfully implement a five-year growth plan for savings, loans and other financial services.
- To coordinate the activities of all units in the firm to guarantee efficient service delivery and a compelling value proposition for its clients.
- To attract, motivate and retain highly proficient staff needed to drive the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensure the provision of effective systems, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution, including a team of well-trained, focused and motivated staff.
- To coordinate periodic preparation of strategic plans and budgets and to ensure the effective implementation of these plans once approved by the Board of Directors. More importantly, to ensure that performance targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that operational costs are minimized.
- To ensure the timely generation and accurate reporting of financial data on the operations of the company and on its acquisition and efficient application of financial resources.
- Ensure that all business and financial projections supports the Finance Company in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency.
- To facilitate the effective functioning of the Board of Directors by providing it with appropriate information on the operations of the company as required by extant laws.
- To comply with all government regulations and laws relating to the operations of a finance company in Nigeria, including but not limited to matters of taxation, environmental, customer and investors' protection.
- Continuously expand knowledge of the organization's market and improve the sales methodology, product offerings, delivery channels and Finance Housing procedures.
- To do all other things that might enhance the achievement of the mission and corporate objectives of the company as may be directed by the Board of Directors.
- The COO shall be responsible for the recruitment, selection and development of the executive team and ensures that:
- The Staff Appointments, Development and Disciplinary Committees of Management vet all staff matters that require the attention of the Board prior to submission to the Board.
- Board decisions on staff are promptly implemented.
- Head Office Executive Committee and Management Committees meet regularly
- Staff motivation and loyalty are improved to minimize staff turnover.
- Effective forward and feedback communication systems between Management and staff are established and disseminated to all staff in the institution to inculcate coherence and a team spirit.
The COO shall ensure that:
- All the risks attached to the Finance House’s activities, including investment, loans, overdrafts; inter-Finance House activities are regularly and properly evaluated, monitored and adequately secured.
- A proper and complete register of the Finance House’s Assets is kept.
- All Finance House Assets are properly surveyed, registered, recorded, valued and Certificates thereof are obtained and kept.
- All Finance House assets are properly utilized and safe guarded Where Instruments of Transfer or other documents in the Finance House’s interest may be still pending, that they are promptly executed and the necessary certificates of titles obtained.
The COO shall ensure that:
- Central Bank House requirements are fulfilled at all times and the Finance House retains its operating license from the Central Bank.
- Executive meetings with the Governor of the Central Bank, as and when called, are attended.
- The monthly Finance House’s Association meetings in the country are attended.
- Institute of Finance House’s Executive meetings are regularly attended.
The COO shall ensure that:
- Organizational culture is maintained and developed, including its values, the reputation in the market while taking into account the various stakeholders.
- The Finance House acquires and maintains a solid reputation as a successful financial institution committed to the development of small and micro entrepreneurs in the country in line with the defined vision and mission of the Finance House.
- A member of the Management Committee attends meetings, periodically convened by the Finance House’s counterparts, Partners, Donors or collaborators.
- Present and Potential overseas partners are welcomed and receive proper attention and the Finance House’s interests in discussions with them are properly represented
- Develop and maintain contacts and association with Finance House of the country, other Commercial Finance Houses, Microfinance Institutions, Donors and prospective/potential Investors and with their respective forums both locally and abroad.
FINANCE HOUSE BUSINESS
The COO shall ensure that:
- Head Office, Credit, Risk, management committee meetings are convened regularly and chaired by the COO
- Finance House Branch Management is assisted by the Head Quarters management committee from time to time in the management of sensitive cases in arrears.
- The Finance House’s credit portfolio grows steadily maintaining a low rate of delinquency.
- Depositors’ interests are always safeguarded in the course of the Finance House’s lending and investment activities.
- The Finance House’s range of financial products becomes more diversified, in line however with the defined objectives of the Finance House, thereby guaranteeing a constant improvement in the degree to which the target clientele’s needs are satisfied.
- The Finance House’s customer service level is improved.
- There is realization of growth of the Finance House’s lending, deposit and fee-based business in accordance with approved strategic targets.
- Ideal candidates must have at least 12years cumulative experience in the Investment/Financial Services sector
go to method of application »
The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of financial sales opportunities. This will be accomplished by identifying potential leads, assisting in managing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) process, working with leadership to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and partnering with marketing to prepare messaging and collateral information for client distribution. This position requires STRONG organizational abilities, time management skills, ensuring deadlines and deliverable are met, relationship building characteristics and strong leadership attributes. One should expect frequent interaction with clients and colleagues – a high degree of confidentiality and discretion is therefore required.
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the construction industry
- Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with Managing Director with a responsibility to implement.
- Identify, analyze and populate construction contract materials for the purpose of Bid Tender
- Identifies and generates prospective builders, property buyers and government through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Consistently track the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing and advertising content for all channels.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Develop sales forecast with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop proposals that speak to client’s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Manage the on time and on budget delivery for project sold.
- Maintain a strong network and maintain ongoing client relationships after project start-up
- Proven ability to close deals
- Analyze and evaluate the potential for new product and program offerings.
- Review of current products, including structure, pricing and risk levels.
- Prepare new product plans, business cases and market opportunity analysis.
- Identify profitable branch locations.
- Identify, evaluate/appraise a credit and the opportunity therein for the company.
- Research and identify new customer segments.
- Develop tools and implement metrics and benchmarks to analyze product success and provide reports to management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas, research new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Ability to position and differentiate products for maximum profitability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multitask. Ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills to help establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Ability to build marketing plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Maintain industry memberships and participate in organizations and events
- Minimum of 15 years’ and above related experience
- Relevant tertiary marketing qualification with an MBA
- Individual must have multinational experience.
- Construction/Finance House experience is important
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send a copy of their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 21st September 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.