2013 Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Posted on: 11 January, 2013
Deadline: 22 January, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- A "can do" attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
Click Here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stanbic IBTCSimilar Jobs
- Head, Investment Banking at Oscar Temple
- Internal Control and Audit Officers at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Imisi Partners
- User Experience/User Interface Designer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Resident Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Chief Financial Officer at CA Global