Medical Vacancy at Teclab
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: 3 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Manage and coordinate the assigned school’s health services program based on requirements established by the School division policies, procedures and protocols, and by local state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic including the Supervision of Clinic Staff.
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use clinic /medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly
- Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Basic Computer skills,
- A good team player,
- Possess a strong sense of Professionalism,
- Positive attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application letter and CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Hostel Master/Mistress at Eccowas College
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching
- Assistant Coordinator, Student Affairs (Female), New Foundation School (NFS) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Teaching Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools
- Project Co-coordinator at Total Child School