Medical Vacancy at Teclab
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: 3 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Teclab
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Manage and coordinate the assigned school’s health services program based on requirements established by the School division policies, procedures and protocols, and by local state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic including the Supervision of Clinic Staff.
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use clinic /medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly
- Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Basic Computer skills,
- A good team player,
- Possess a strong sense of Professionalism,
- Positive attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application letter and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University