Exciting Career Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for all maintenance activities within the department.
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centres.
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Flour operations target and budgets Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime
- Demonstrated Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Practical knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Proven relationship management skill
Qualification and Experience
- B.Eng./HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Milling Technology will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Develop in collaboration with respective departments strategies, standard operating procedures, sustainable cost improvement processes and a transparent cost reporting structure.
- Source and procure approved items at lowest prices without compromising on quality
- Develop a complete preferred supplier and alternate list based on approved criteria as set by management
- Provide monthly report and analysis of internal and external spend on purchases
- Ensure implementation of agreed upon strategies
- Strong Business acumen
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Qualifications and Experience
- CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) preferred
- B.Sc./ HND 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Engineering items
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at GZ Industries
- Packaging Technologist (Supervisor) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Technologist at Ukhozi Personnel
- Sales Manager at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Auditors at The Coca-Cola Company
- Trainee Technical Operator at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Effluent Treatment Plant Operator at SABmiller Plc