If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Excel Professional Services Ltd - Our Client is an evolving and innovative business organisation that is active in the Chemical & Allied sector of the Nigerian economy. To further boost its performance and take advantage of emerging opportunities in the business Landscape, the company wishes to fill the position of a Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for the sales function in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Plan and implement overall marketing, public relations and communications program for the company
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance sales and generate positive results for the overall success of the company.
- Plan and implement targeted consumer initiatives and other appropriate advertising mediums.
- Coordinate public relations efforts that promote the company brand and increases exposure and top of mind awareness.
- Identify market opportunities so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities; conduct market research
- Plan new product launches, promote new and existing programs and initiatives; develop budgets/cost estimates; produce promotional literature for presentations/exhibitions/trade shows.
- Represent the Company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners e.g. agencies and suppliers.
- Oversee company’s digital and social media space.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of key marketing activities in terms of sales results, consumer response, publicity value etc.
- Conduct and evaluate primary and secondary research, as needed, to evaluate program effectiveness, assist with planning, assess competition and be proactive in marketing efforts.
- Participate in development, administration and maintenance of the complete, yearly allocated marketing budget, including non-event and non-advertising related items.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, public relations value, competitive analysis, traffic counts, etc.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, communications or other related field.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. Nigerian Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage
- 7-10 years experience in a strategic marketing role in the manufacturing sector
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, negotiation and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications, website management, and social media content creation and management.
- Track record in organization management and leadership at a supervisory level
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in word or PDF format using their surname and other names (UCHE, Adebisi Usman) as the file name and quoting the appropriate reference number as the subject of their mail to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.