Job Vacancies at an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are an organization with the vision of becoming the leading service provider in the oil and gas industry, particularly the downstream sector. As a business, we are committed to the enablement of our clients’ businesses while creating value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting for the position of an Executive assistant to perform the following functions:
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
- Streamlines interactions with key departments and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the Managing director.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the Managing director’s absence
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s Degree.
- Chartered Secretarial certificate or other professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-10 years executive assistance to a Managing director.
- Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- No gender preference and not more than 35 years of age.
- Provision of company and general corporate law advisory services.
- Providing legal and corporate counselling as well as written legal advice and opinions on all matters.
- Sound knowledge of law and regulation relating to oil industry issues
- Coordinating the legal affairs of the organization.
- Serving as Company Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Reviewing and advising on all agreements, MOA’s/MOU’s, Pro- forma Invoice, contracts and other instruments or documents of a legal character.
- Representing the organization before public and/or other bodies for the filing, registration, initialing or recordation of any instrument, document or transaction to which the organization is a party both within and outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensuring the organization is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Liaising with government agencies, regulatory bodies and other third parties on all legal matters on behalf of the organization.
- Preparation of documentation on conveyances, acquisition of title to land land/real estate and registration of title to land.
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong appreciation of customer service
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain Integrity and confidentiality.
- LLB, BL. and Chartered Secretarial certificate or other professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Excellent MS Office and communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Harrowgate Energy Services Limited
- Job Opportunity at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Software Engineers at an Established Oil & Gas Company - Willers Solutions
- HR Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Senior Mechanics at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Party Chief at Atlas Professionals
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers