Job Vacancies at an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are an organization with the vision of becoming the leading service provider in the oil and gas industry, particularly the downstream sector. As a business, we are committed to the enablement of our clients’ businesses while creating value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting for the position of an Executive assistant to perform the following functions:
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
- Streamlines interactions with key departments and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the Managing director.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the Managing director’s absence
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s Degree.
- Chartered Secretarial certificate or other professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-10 years executive assistance to a Managing director.
- Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- No gender preference and not more than 35 years of age.
- Provision of company and general corporate law advisory services.
- Providing legal and corporate counselling as well as written legal advice and opinions on all matters.
- Sound knowledge of law and regulation relating to oil industry issues
- Coordinating the legal affairs of the organization.
- Serving as Company Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Reviewing and advising on all agreements, MOA’s/MOU’s, Pro- forma Invoice, contracts and other instruments or documents of a legal character.
- Representing the organization before public and/or other bodies for the filing, registration, initialing or recordation of any instrument, document or transaction to which the organization is a party both within and outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensuring the organization is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Liaising with government agencies, regulatory bodies and other third parties on all legal matters on behalf of the organization.
- Preparation of documentation on conveyances, acquisition of title to land land/real estate and registration of title to land.
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong appreciation of customer service
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain Integrity and confidentiality.
- LLB, BL. and Chartered Secretarial certificate or other professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Excellent MS Office and communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group