Human Resource Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified HR Consultant who will assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
- Work closely with the Managing Consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant's specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Managing Consultant.
- Identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Three or more years of consulting experience, with proven results.
- Measurable track record of success in external sales/business development.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited