Graduates (NYSC) at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited
- Sort /Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation in case of statement delivery
- Deliver mails to registered addresses within stipulated timeframe and submit money receipts collected along mail routes
- Return signed and dated acknowledgement copies of all mails delivered.
- Record address changes for redirection of mails
- Provide updates to PSC to enable them issue notices concerning undelivered mails to Clients and provide information on alternative location where these mails can be collected
- Maintain accurate records for mails delivered and undelivered. To be signed off daily by line manager.
- Provide customers with change of personal information forms where necessary and submit updates to line Manager.
- Report any unusual circumstances concerning mail delivery, including the condition of mail, feedback from recipient, etc.
Summary of role objective
- Under general supervision, performs mail delivery tasks.
- Sorts, and distributes outgoing letters and statement of accounts to clients within a specified location, travelling by public conveyance. Work involves commuting between other office and assigned locations. May retrieve mails from customers to addressed Regions and/or Divisions.
- Perform other related work for the team as required.
Minimum Educated level
- Good command of English Language
- Substantial knowledge of assigned routes
- Knowledge of the departmental functions and a basic understanding of the deliverables
- Ability to be meticulous and keep proper records
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on palpensions.talentbase.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank Group
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa