Jobs at Hotel Bon Voyage
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Hotel Bon Voyage
Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
The incumbent's duties includes buthe are not limited to:
- Transport of authorized personnel to/from airports, meetings, appointment and other official duties.
- Transport authorized personnel on business travel to/from locations throughout Nigeria.
- Offer logistic support to staff before, during and after meetings.
- Delivery and collection of official mails, documents and others items.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of vehicles, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres and other normal basic checks on official vehicles to ascretain their motorable and road-worthy conditions.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange other repairs.
- Ensure that the vehicles are kept clean at all times and in ready conditions.
- Log all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, changing of oil, lubrications e.t.c
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management or any other person acting as management.
- Secondary level education or equivalent training.
- At least 5 years driving experience, defensive driving skills being an advantage.
- Possess a valid National driving licence.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Work knowledge of Lagos city and its environment
go to method of application »
The housekeeper duties will include:
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms.
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos.
- Replace dirty linens with clean items.
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
- Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy, monitor guest laundry bags, replace laundry bags and slips.
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order, realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest queries and requests respond to calls for housekeeping problems.
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms,remove room service items.
- Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Follow all company safety and security procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards observe and report damage of hotel property.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load.
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team work, integrity, honesty and high energy levels
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send detailed cv to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hotel Bon VoyageSimilar Jobs
- Executive House Keepers at Fullmoon Hotels Nigeria
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments