Jobs at Hotel Bon Voyage
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Hotel Bon Voyage
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
The incumbent's duties includes buthe are not limited to:
- Transport of authorized personnel to/from airports, meetings, appointment and other official duties.
- Transport authorized personnel on business travel to/from locations throughout Nigeria.
- Offer logistic support to staff before, during and after meetings.
- Delivery and collection of official mails, documents and others items.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of vehicles, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres and other normal basic checks on official vehicles to ascretain their motorable and road-worthy conditions.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange other repairs.
- Ensure that the vehicles are kept clean at all times and in ready conditions.
- Log all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, changing of oil, lubrications e.t.c
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management or any other person acting as management.
- Secondary level education or equivalent training.
- At least 5 years driving experience, defensive driving skills being an advantage.
- Possess a valid National driving licence.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Work knowledge of Lagos city and its environment
go to method of application »
The housekeeper duties will include:
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms.
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos.
- Replace dirty linens with clean items.
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
- Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy, monitor guest laundry bags, replace laundry bags and slips.
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order, realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest queries and requests respond to calls for housekeeping problems.
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms,remove room service items.
- Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Follow all company safety and security procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards observe and report damage of hotel property.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load.
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team work, integrity, honesty and high energy levels
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send detailed cv to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hotel Bon VoyageSimilar Jobs
- Head Chef at Westown Hotels
- Female Night Cashiers at Triple Seven Cafe
- Marketers at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Marketer/Events Manager at Adeiza Gaming Ltd
- Internal Auditor at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Security Officer at Blue Lodge Hotel
- Training Coordinator at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria