Peoplesource Consulting is looking for candidates to take up a variety of senior level roles in its client organisations.
Our client is a recognised and respected name in the hospitality industry with a large focus on premium desserts.
We are looking to fill the role of a Business Manager for our client. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall management and the smooth running of the day to day operations of all sales outlets in line with company’s standards. He/she will achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the formulation, direction and implementation of business strategy. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills as well as proven leadership and problem solving skills.
Reports to: MD/CEO
JOB DESCRIPTION – PPBM 01
- To ensure that all outlets of the company operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. Combine strategic planning and day-to-day management activities. Lead by example, coach and motivate employees towards achieving organisational goals and objectives.
- Formulation, direction and implementation of business strategy.
- Drive results by continuously seeking improvements to enable individual outlet and company growth.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met and expand current income streams.
- Ensure customer service, hygiene, quality and operational standards are maintained across all outlets.
- Responsible for ensuring the training and induction of staff in line with company standards.
- Ensure that company policies, standards and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Ensure the conduct of the business within the ethical, legal, and moral boundaries consistent with our values.
- Liaise with external agents on behalf of the company; such as NAFDAC, PHCN, Local government agencies, LAASA, etc to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Training and development of managers and supervisors in controlling costs and increasing sales.
- Works closely with the HR manager to ensure that human resource objectives are met.
- Coaching, motivating and encouraging managers and staff to achieve desired targets.
- Provides leadership for achievement of goals for new store openings as required.
- Ensures that all facilities and equipment are properly maintained and serviced.
Experience and Qualification
- BA/ Bsc degree holder
- 3 years min experience in a similar role in a QSR franchise such as KFC, Food concepts/Chicken Republic, Dominos, etc
- Multi-site restaurant operations management skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Full understanding of all federal and state regulations as regards health and safety, restaurant regulations, HACCP standards etc.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a car.
- As above
- Any other tasks assigned by the administration.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send in their CVs and applications to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference above as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.