Kitchen / Catering Jobs at Marriott - Renaissance
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International signs in at the top of the lodging industry. The company is one of the world's leading hoteliers with over 4,800 operated or franchised properties in 80 countries. Its hotels include such full-service brands as Renaissance and its flagship Marriott Hotels, as well as select-service and extended-stay brands Courtyard and Fairfield Inn. Its portfolio also includes luxury brand The Ritz-Carlton and entertainment brand Gaylord Hotels & Resorts. The firm spun off its time-share business, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, in 2011.
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide.
- If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
- You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.
- Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours.
- That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Assist with Banquet plate-ups. Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
- Provide cooks with needed items.
- Support banquet and buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock.
- Return cleaned items to proper locations.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marriott International, Inc. career website on marriott.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marriott International, Inc.Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International