Construction Vacancy at Gems Techniques
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Gems Techniques
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gems Techniques Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria to offer a wide range of services in the building industry in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Project Management. A team of hard working, highly qualified professionals mans the firm: architects, engineers, builders, surveyors and planners.
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts
- Developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adherred to
- Overseeing the running of several projects
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in a reputable tertiary institution.
- Must have full knowledge and be able to interpret terms and conditions of contracts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- proficiency in Microsoft , Excel and CAD systems
- Organizational, project management and planning skills
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Applicants must be residing in Lagos.
- All applicant must possess B.sc in this related field
- All applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
- Applicant with other certification is a added advantage
- The applicant must be residing in Lagos or willing to relocate.
Method of Application
***The application email is temporarily unavailable. We will confirm and update.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gems TechniquesSimilar Jobs
- Head of stores at ARBICO Plc
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Trainees at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
- Customer Service/Sales Representatives at Aframero Limited
- Business Development Officer at Urban Dice Designs
- Admin and HR Manager at ONNAN Unity Company Limited