Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Yet another indication of the monumental growth of Maxima Productions is its current foray into the burgeoning Ghanaian market and its other plans to move to other markets in the African continent in its immediate future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Facilitate budget defence sessions
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Ensure effective management, maintenance and upgrade of the general ledger as required
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Lodge payment instruments with the bank
- Produce monthly financial reports for management
- Carry out cash flow analysis
- Liaise with statutory examiners during routine audits
Qualification and Skills
- First degree or its equivalent in financial accounting or any related field
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills- Including Collection & Interpretation of Financial Data
- Knowledge of Accounts Codes and Charts of Accounts
- Knowledge of the Complete Cycle of Transaction in Financial Processes
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Budgeting and Control Procedures and Standards
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.