Job Vacancy at a Quick Service Outlet Chain - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 16 September, 2016
Deadline: 21 September, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
- The Outlet manager shall ensure that the Outlet operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos.
- He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet; and are responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the Outlet.
- Combining strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, the role is both business-like and creative, particularly in terms of marketing and business development.
As an Outlet manager you’ll need to:
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the Outlet.
- Analyse and plan Outlet sales levels and profitability.
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Coordinate the operation of the Outlet during scheduled shifts.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant course
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in the Food Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business administration and personnel matters.
- The ability to cope under pressure.
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance.
- Team working skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation.
- The ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions.
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services