Career Opportunity at Oracle
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 16000YX9
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manages activities of contract administration team to ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and accepted in accordance with Corporate policies.
- Monitors contract and business terms to mitigate Oracle's risk. Manages a professional staff.
- Responsible for the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of commercial contracts; including licensing agreements.
- Reviews and approves all contractual documents, drafted by Field Contracts staff, for protection of Oracle*s contractual posture, satisfaction of customer specifications, and adherence to company policy.
- Work with Legal throughout the negotiating and drafting process; to ensure all necessary approvals are received.
- Conduct periodic audits of Field Contract staffs executed engagement contracts for compliance with company policy and ensure adequate quality and technical proficiency.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex commercial, federal, state and/or local government contracts.
- Knowledge of Oracle Contract Management process.
- BA/BS or equivalent years of professional experience preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technology Limited
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Digital Marketing Executive at Nigeria Training Network
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)