Latest Job Opening at Best Breed Aquaculture Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 22 September, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Best Breed Aquaculture Limited
Best Breed Aquaculture Limited - Join us together we can explore Nigeria aquaculture space and crack its value code Best Breed Is an ultra modern catfish hatchery with production In excess of three million juveniles per annum..
Further to its recent expansion and re-positioning, it seeks to fill the position below:
Ref No.: BBA0001
- Fish hatchery supervisors direct and oversee our hatcheries and coordinate the activities of other fish hatchery workers.
- They manage fish spawning, incubate eggs and rear fish (fry, fingerlings and Juvenile) in accordance with Standard management practices and fish culturing techniques
- Collaborate with fish biologist and fish pathologists, to obtain data concerning fish habits, diseases, feed, and environmental requirement.
- Determine administer and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, and focally maintenance;
- Coordinate the selection and maintenance of brood stock;
- Monitor environments to ensure maintenance of optimum conditions for aquatic life
- Collect and record growth, production and environmental data;
- Devise methods to improve fish hatching and growth rates, and to prevent disease in hatcheries;
- Bachelor’s degree/HND (Minimum of Second Class Upper Division) in Fisheries, Fisheries Management, Aquaculture Science, Engineering, Plumbing or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar position in a decent size fish farm farm
- For Technicians, we welcome graduates that possess strong intellectual acuity with no work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of fish growth performance (FCR, SFR Survival etc) and stock management procedures is mandatory.
Best breed is committed to first rate pay and exceptional work place benefits which includes free lunch, subsidized residential apartments, medical insurance and generous performance bonuses.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications (cover letter) and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Breed Aquaculture LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ICT Officers at Amo Byng Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)