Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Yet another indication of the monumental growth of Maxima Productions is its current foray into the burgeoning Ghanaian market and its other plans to move to other markets in the African continent in its immediate future.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, shirts designs, social media flyers, 3D animations and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
Qualification and Skills Required
- Good educational background
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
Method of Application
Appliccants should send their CV's and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.