Job Opportunity at a Galvanised Steel Production Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 21 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a world class Producers of Galvanized Steel Structures based in Nigeria; We are recruiting to fill the position below:-
- The Treasury Manager manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return trade-offs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiency.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Company’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Company’s needs.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Manages insurance relationships, insurance certificates, insurance budgets, invoice payments, and insurance claims. Prepares annual insurance applications for insurance renewal.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Company’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CTP (certified treasury professional) preferred.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and SEC filings including some disclosures.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Graceco Limited
- GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2017
- 2017 FrieslandCampina Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme