Latest Job Opportunity at Petronomics Learning and Development
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Petronomics Limited
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND/BSc in Management or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years administrative support or executive assistance to a senior management staff
- Advance MS Office Experience
- Problem solving ability
- No gender preference
- Must be resident in Abuja, relocation isn't allowed.
Salary is commensurate with experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and application letters to: email@example.com with subject matter Executive Assistant
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petronomics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited