Fresh Job Opening at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 20 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Oniru Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To be successful in this role, you must have at 2 years audit firm experience,relevant qualifications (ICAN/ACCA), Budget preparation and monitoring, financial data analysis, preparation and analysis of monthly financial and management reports, Bank reconciliation, provide underlying data for the preparation of Strategic and Long Term Business Plans.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as pastel will be an advantage.
- Good communication and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail, self-managed and confident to balance multiple priorities to see all assignments through to completion.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the position you are applying for the subject heading.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited