Fresh Job Opening at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 20 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Oniru Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To be successful in this role, you must have at 2 years audit firm experience,relevant qualifications (ICAN/ACCA), Budget preparation and monitoring, financial data analysis, preparation and analysis of monthly financial and management reports, Bank reconciliation, provide underlying data for the preparation of Strategic and Long Term Business Plans.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as pastel will be an advantage.
- Good communication and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail, self-managed and confident to balance multiple priorities to see all assignments through to completion.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the position you are applying for the subject heading.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Engineering Opportunities at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited