Afrirecruiters, is a pan-African recruitment company, with it’s main office in Lagos, Nigeria. Our continued focus is to address the need in the market for a specialist recruitment service provider that fully understands the nuances of hiring and recruiting talent in Africa.
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants offer strong local and regional insights on where the local talent market in Africa can be found. Particular areas of expertise for our recruitment services include Technology, Telecommunication, Construction, Pharmaceuticals, New Media, Logistics, Financial Services, FMCG, Oil & Gas and the Mining industry.
The pan-African experience and reach of Afrirecruiters consultants, gives our clients a competitive advantage in the battle for talent wherever they are in Africa.
JOB SUMMARY: Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas. Ensure that all equipment inclusive of the company’s equipment licenses are up to date and upgraded to the latest SW version.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company
- Perform technical presentations, demos, POC, Equipment installation and after sales support to the customer in assigned product lines.
- Produce high level and detailed design technical documentation, including CAD drawing review and development. Including construction documentation
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure that deal’s “Technical Solutions are closed.” And also promote sales of SLA’s
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas. To ensure that all equipment inclusive of the company’s equipment licenses are up to date and upgraded to the latest SW version.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing publications and online trainings where necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To implement projects, system/products upgrade, and wide range of installations & commissioning assignments for clients across the entire portfolio of the company’s brands, products &services.
- Perform effectively as a “Team Player’ in effective verbal and written communications with unit staff, management, colleagues, as well as across other sister companies
- KPI- Monthly Key performance indicators, achieving minimum 80% of target KPI. Designed with pre-determined objectives, challenging yet achievable objectives
- To carry out maintenance & service activities to Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems, CCTV Systems, Card Access Control Systems, Public Address Systems, Building Intruder Detection Systems, Fire Alarms Systems.
- Undertake any other special projects and task as directed from time to time by the Unit heads, Pre-Sales Manager, CS Manager and/or GM
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to focus on adding value to the enterprise in a highly professional and organized manner
- Result oriented with proven track record of success in a progressive , technically focus management career in relevant industry sector.
- Team Player, willing to accept and deliver on challenging assignments
- Exhibiting persuasive negotiation and communication skills.
- Achieves product growth targets for the assigned sales team, or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration MBA in any relevant field
- Minimum 5 or more of the following:
- 5-7 Years in a Technical, Operations, and Projects management in communication technology, Physical Security Physical security technology and Technical hands on experience. , i.e.– CCTV and video management, Access Control, security Management applications, Public Address and Conference, Fire Detection, intrusion detection, with customer service discipline and proven customer relationship building skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates with the required experience can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.