Job Opening at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Pharmaceutical company requires the services of a young, energetic and intelligent applicant to fill the vacant position of:
- This role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Providing office support services, maintain records, and assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and events.
- Maintain effective schedules of the Chairman; manage communications within and outside the company and proyide administrative support to the Chairman.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (MBA will be an added advantage) with 5 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's with passport sized photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ