Career Opportunity at re:learn - Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at re:learn
Re:learn Nigeria is an open living lab focused on learning and smart application of technology in schools. Through a combination of projects targeted at research and learning, re:learn is committed to bridging the education gap by enhancing learning experience in schools.
At re:learn we seek to identify innovative ways of bridging the infrastructure deficit in the Nigerian education sector. Whether by leading research projects, providing support to Edtech startups or finding ways to engage and educate young people through in and out of school programs, re:learn aims to accelerate the process of improved access to and quality of education.
With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
- We are seeking a Content Manager - a driven, focused individual, to curate and manage content for STEM Education in Nigeria.
- re:learn is an open living lab focused on helping schools apply technology to enhance learning. At re:learn, our aim is to accelerate the process of increased access, and quality of education.
- We achieve this by identifying innovative ways of using technology to bridge the education gap in Nigeria. Our primary focus is on two key areas: addressing the skills shortage through the re:learn Educator’s Network, and the curation of engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) content to improve learning outcomes in and out of schools.
- With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years, operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
- As Content Manager, you understand that content is king, and programmes are only as good as the content. You have a strong interest in education and technology, with the unique skillset to fit this role.
- If you are bold, love challenges, are ambitious, and passionate about education and technology then we’d love to hear from you!
- Curate STEM content for re:learn’s range of in-school and out-of-school programmes
- Work closely with Programme Manager to design curriculum according to programme specifications
- Develop standardised processes for content curation cycle: included identification, evaluation and deployment phases.
- Conduct regular reviews and update of content to ensure all content is relevant and up-to-date
- Maintain a pulse on industry standards, and changes in the Edtech space, with the ability to reflect new changes in content as necessary
- Be able to identify and maintain partnerships with third party providers and key industry players
- 3-5 years working experience
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to work independently, and under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and effectively
- Deep appreciation/willingness to learn about the Nigerian and global education landscape
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated, and able to work well in teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with lots of responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Content Manager" in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about re:learnSimilar Jobs
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay
- Graduate Front Desk Representative at THP Project Limited
- Senior Communications Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Opportunities at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Java Developer at Cousant Limited
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited