Latest Job Opening at St Saviour's School Trust
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 22 September, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at St Saviour's School
St Saviour's School Trust - A friendly and caring international learning community managing a British-style primary school established over 65 years ago, located in, lkoyi, Lagos, is looking for eligible candidates, to fill the position below:
- Finance Manager to lead its recently repositioned finance functions and operations.
- The successful candidate will be administratively reporting to the Head Teacher and functionally reporting to the Board of Management Finance Committee of the school.
- Leading the institution’s finance team
- Implementing the overall strategic direction of the finance department of the institution including the Preparation of annual budget and cash forecast and planning process
- Ensuring strict adherence to the school’s financial policies and processes including the management of school’s compliance requirements
- Monthly preparation of management accounts and cash flow projections and bank reconciliation.
- Management of the treasury functions, including suppliers/vendor records
- Management of the Account Chart, the general ledger, the subsidiary ledgers and preparation of the financial statements
- Serve as the point of contact for external auditors
- Supporting the Board of Management Finance Committee and Head Teacher with day to day financial management of the school.
Educational/Professional Qualification and Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualificaon and Membership (preferably ACA, ACCA, ICAEW or any other relevant professional qualification)
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Upper or its equivalent preferably in disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline)
- A post graduate Degree in relevant discipline would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience of which at least 4 years must have been in a managerial capacity in a reputable organization
- Experience in the educational institutions or related services will be an added advantage.
- Age: 32 - 45 years.
- Good Interpersonal skills and people management
- Ability to properly strategize to achieve results and work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and commercial reporting skill.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and accounting applications (SAGE and Peachtree etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Competitive within the industry standard.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their letter of application, Curriculum Vitae specifying personal e-mail address and phone numbers, via email to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about St Saviour's SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School