The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
In compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, requires the services of a qualified candidate or audit firm to fill the position below:
Location: Ile Ife, Osun
The prospective appointees must show:
- Evidence of the Firm's registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of the Firm's registration with Office of the Auditor- General for the Federation in 2016;
- The Firm's profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc;
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
- Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e. 2015, 2014 and 2013;
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e. 2015, 2014 and 2013; and
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate/auditing firms must submit their applications to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked "External Auditor" on the top right hand corner.
- This vacancy supersedes the earlier on-line advertisement of January 2016. Audit firms who responded to the online advert should re-apply if still interested.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.