Aker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 13,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions’ Subsea team based in Lagos, Nigeria is now looking for a Finance Manager to strengthen the team and services in Nigeria.
Frontica Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
The role will be residential in Lagos, and the desired start date is Q4 2016.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The Finance Manager is accountable as the finance focal point for our country office in Nigeria.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies and procedures as well as monthly closing and reporting activities, comparison to budget/ forecasts and adjustment of rolling forecasts.
- The Finance Manager ensures quality and timely internal and external reporting and monitors finance activities, performing quality financial management analysis for decision support.
- The Finance Manager will proactively work with the Finance Services network on key issues and opportunities and find and implement solutions in country.
- The Finance Manager will manage all aspects of finance (governance, compliance, closing & reporting, risks and opportunities management, planning & forecasting, cash and working capital management, KPIs & provision of information for decision-making, SAP, HFM access control).
- The Finnace Manager will identify and manage/support improvement initiatives, through the “#thejourney” programme, in order to increase efficiency/ effectiveness/ profitability of the business over time.
Qualifications And Personal Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or similar and advanced university degree in Finance, Accounting or CPA / ACA / ACCA required.
- 10+ years finance experience, of which 5+ in Nigeria.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian tax laws would be an advantage.
- SAP and HFM experience is required.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead/ engage/ grow teams.
- Ability to work across different levels of the organisation.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- HSE mindset.
- Computer literate in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Good work/life balance.
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
- Development opportunities.
- Exciting role in an growing office, in an growing region.
Method of Application
For Further Information And Full Job Description Please Contact
Knut Eirik Hesla - email@example.com
Please apply online via the portal.
Interested and qualified? Go to Aker Solutions career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.