Job Opening at Universal Careers
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Universal Careers
Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa - Nigeria.
Market Intelligence Manager manages the company’s Market Intelligence and is the contact person for an understanding of overall business including market trends and analytics. He / She provides consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of market research plans and relationships with market research supplier / partners.
- Undertake research to gain collect analyze information on competitor pricing, activity, new launches etc.
- Run queries on own data and perform analysis to support decision making process.
- Compile and deliver business intelligence reports to end users within the company on a regular basis.
- Research information for Marketing team and other departments
- Work closely with production/quality control to obtain analyses on competitor product against key parameters and comparing them to our Products.
- Analyse data gathered and report of findings with management.
- Prepare recommendation / proposal for action to improve or make alterations to our products to keep them competitive on the market.
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are designed with the consumer in heart
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Graduation from a reputed University in a business related subject
- 2-5 Years of brand marketing experience with proven capability for both qualitative and quantitative marketing research methodologies.
- Ability to multi task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage large scale market research, market share analysis, deep understanding of retail data, planning of brand innovation / equity projects, concept / product development, communication development and brand equity understanding / measurement.
- Candidate must have new product development experience
- Not more than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Universal CareersSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
- Executive Driver at Customer Contact Solution Limited
- Graduate Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at EZ37 Solutions
- Finance Director (Expatriate) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
- Head of Finance at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions