Job Opening at Universal Careers
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Universal Careers
Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa - Nigeria.
Market Intelligence Manager manages the company’s Market Intelligence and is the contact person for an understanding of overall business including market trends and analytics. He / She provides consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of market research plans and relationships with market research supplier / partners.
- Undertake research to gain collect analyze information on competitor pricing, activity, new launches etc.
- Run queries on own data and perform analysis to support decision making process.
- Compile and deliver business intelligence reports to end users within the company on a regular basis.
- Research information for Marketing team and other departments
- Work closely with production/quality control to obtain analyses on competitor product against key parameters and comparing them to our Products.
- Analyse data gathered and report of findings with management.
- Prepare recommendation / proposal for action to improve or make alterations to our products to keep them competitive on the market.
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are designed with the consumer in heart
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Graduation from a reputed University in a business related subject
- 2-5 Years of brand marketing experience with proven capability for both qualitative and quantitative marketing research methodologies.
- Ability to multi task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage large scale market research, market share analysis, deep understanding of retail data, planning of brand innovation / equity projects, concept / product development, communication development and brand equity understanding / measurement.
- Candidate must have new product development experience
- Not more than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Universal CareersSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit