Fresh Job Opening at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 5 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The personnel will be responsible for the administration of all occupational health services in accordance with company standard operating policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
- Assists with all aspects of health services, staffing, client services, competency, processes, customer service, and quality improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and pro-grams related to occupational health services
- Collaborate with outside resources for client services, such as booking appointments, sourcing healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines
- Guide and direct all referrals to outside healthcare providers and services; Provide appropriate case management, disability evaluation, return to work assessments and patient counseling.
- Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain OSHA records/reports and worker medical files
- Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring occupational health equipments and consumables are always available, fully functional and caliberated
- Attends to all clients promptly, keeping all appointments, referrals and conducting relevant and indicated screening services
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Must be a Qualified and Registered Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years minimum work experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Marketers at Qua-Tech Consultancy Firm
- Communications Executive (Trainee) at The Concept Group
- Filing Officer at The Concept Group
- IT Support (System & Network Administration) Intern at The Concept Group
- Fresh Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Senior Business Development Consultant at Workforce Group