Fresh Job Opening at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 5 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The personnel will be responsible for the administration of all occupational health services in accordance with company standard operating policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
- Assists with all aspects of health services, staffing, client services, competency, processes, customer service, and quality improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and pro-grams related to occupational health services
- Collaborate with outside resources for client services, such as booking appointments, sourcing healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines
- Guide and direct all referrals to outside healthcare providers and services; Provide appropriate case management, disability evaluation, return to work assessments and patient counseling.
- Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain OSHA records/reports and worker medical files
- Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring occupational health equipments and consumables are always available, fully functional and caliberated
- Attends to all clients promptly, keeping all appointments, referrals and conducting relevant and indicated screening services
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Must be a Qualified and Registered Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years minimum work experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults