Graduate Career Opportunity at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Posted on: 14 September, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research under the guidance of the Economist, providing research input and data analysis for the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins and other Thought Leadership publications.
- Monitor developing Global and Domestic trends in various industries, anticipate changes in business and financial conditions as well as underlying behavioral relationships using modelling techniques.
- Application of technical tools: market analysis, business modelling, strategy, policy appraisal and economic modelling in developing client solutions.
- Work on various challenging engagements across the PwC network on a project basis.
- Communicate and engage clients on emerging economic and industry trends based on the output of our analysis.
- Maintain Thought Leadership publications and Macro database; ensuring accessibility for the larger PwC Nigeria network.
- Work with other business groups to deliver on client presentations and information requests, represent the team in meetings, delivering PwC’s capabilities to clients.
Education: Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics.
Grade requirements: 2:1 and above.
Experience: Not more than 2 years experience as a Research Economist or Analyst.
- Relevant work experience, strong analytical skills in the field of macro-economic and financial analysis.
- An interest in global and domestic macro issues and an understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skills, including the capacity to communicate complex technical issues in simple terms, verbally and in writing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime