Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We provide recruitment services for a number of sectors including: Telecommunications, Energy, IT, Accounting and Finance, Construction, Regeneration, Revenues and Benefits, Transportation, Agriculture and Manufacturing, Central and Local Government, Education and Training, Fund Raising and Charity, Healthcare Management, Marketing and Communications, HR and Business Support â€“ ensuring that you never need to look further than Productive People in your recruitment process or job search
Reports directly to: Executive Director
Oversees: Accountant, Accounts officer, Internal Auditors, Head; Internal Audit and control
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the ED; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, or CFE)
Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing sector
- Accounting and Finance
- Cost management
- Company operations
- Management Accounting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply